HDR and Double Exposures

HDR and Double Exposures 




HDR


A HRD is where you take a picture in 3 different exposures and put them together into one picture it bring out the colours and contrast in the pictures.This is aims to add more "dynamic range" to photographs, where dynamic range is the ratio of light to dark in a photograph. Instead of just taking one photoHDR uses three photos, taken at different exposures.




I opened up photo-shop then I went on file automate-merge to HDR then I clicked my 3 pictures I took in different exposures one was overly exposure the other was fine and the third was underexposures,went I did that it opened with the 3 photos and it layer them on top of each of them I clicked select the attempt to automatically align source images check box and click OK and the I was playing around with the setting till I was happy I like my photos to have this dark feel to them this is why this picture has a very cool tones to them,Then when I was happy with how it really looked I clicked OK then it opened back into photo-shop I could of edit it more then but as it was y first time doing a HDR image I wanted to leave it there so then I just clicked save and saved it as a J-pen and there is a screen-shot of my HDR image when it opened up with my 3 pictures layered on top of each other  



DOUBLE Exposures 

In photography and cinematography, a multiple exposure is the superimposition of two or more exposures to create a single image, and double exposure has a corresponding meaning in respect of two images. The exposure values may or may not be identical to each other.




How I did mine was easy really I just opened photo-shop and the opened my my 3 picture I wanted to use and I just dragged them from the top on to the first picture was of a wall that has got wet and made it look rusty which I really liked then I just drag files into other files then click blend over lay and I did the same for the other side and I started to play with all the different effects and made it look like this I do really like how it looks like it as taken on film and its decompose over time an and all I did to the one to the left  was just went on black and white,But if I was to do it again I would of spent more time on it and as this was my first time doing it I was just playing around with all the effects.













Comments