Film Poster Recreation

Film Poster Recreation 



For my film poster recreation I picked the film "The Ides Of March",Staring Ryan Gosling and directed by George Clooney,And what stands out to me in this photo is the fact that its such an easy idea and a really classic film poster to do and I like how the magazine is George Clooney and the other side is Ryan Gosling,What else I like is how Ryan and George have that rouge stubble look to the photo and how the hair blends with each-others like from the magazine to Ryan's hair.
What I would like to do when I recreation this film poster is,I'm going to is used women and I haven't really made my mind up just yet on if I want I really made up face or have the rouge and texture look to the photo.




I used a canon EOS 650D and I set my exposure time at- 1/60sec,When I was looking at film posters I would like to do I sore the one with Ryan Gosling and directed by George Clooney I wanted to do the same one but I wanted it to be a woman I am happy with the way it come out,The only thing I would change is were the model is holding the page I would of cut the page before giving it her to hold that's the only thing I would change,How I edited it I opened adobe in-design clicked on create new document,I coped the photo from photo-shop and I started to make a grid on the photo so I knew were I wanted my text,And then I started to type my text up I change the font for the text I did this by highlighting the text  and clicked on changing fonts and then I changed the colours and then I just went on content to frame I clicked on fitting,I didn't add any filters just because I was happy with the way it come out and the lighting was everything I wanted,When I was taking the photo I had the lighting set up with just one soft-box and that was to the side of my model,The only thing I would say was hard is getting the photo right to match the models face as the photo was smaller then her face,Cause I didn't want to make the image any bigger cause I wanted it to be the same as the film poster,And I would also say I could find a magazine that looked like my model so I had to change my model because we found an image offline,Which looked like my model so we had to use that image even though its my a magazine I did try and edit it to look like the magazine in the film poster,What I like most is the tones on her skin really makes her look like she has a glow to her skin.And that's cause of the lighting set up.I used no flash and had my F-stop at F/5.6 ISO-6400.








Comments